ABSTRACT This definition may not be instantiated
The IfcManifoldSolidBrep is a solid represented as a collection of connected surfaces that delimit the solid from the surrounding non-solid.
Instances of type IfcManifoldSolidBrep shall be of type IfcFacetedBrep, using only IfcPolyLoop for the bounds of IfcFaceBound, or of type IfcAdvancedBrep, using only IfcAdvancedFace for the face geometry, and IfcEdgeCurve for the edges.
- The dimensionality of a manifold solid brep shall be 3.
- The extent of the manifold solid brep shall be finite and non-zero.
- All elements of the manifold solid brep shall have defined associated geometry.
- The shell normals shall agree with the B-rep normal and point away from the solid represented by the B-rep.
- Each face shall be referenced only once by the shells of the manifold solid brep.
- The Euler equation shall be satisfied for the boundary representation, where the genus term "shell term" us the sum of the genus values for the shells of the brep.
|LayerAssignment||SET [0:1] OF IfcPresentationLayerAssignment FOR AssignedItems||
Assignment of the representation item to a single or multiple layer(s). The LayerAssignments can override a LayerAssignments of the IfcRepresentation it is used within the list of Items.
|StyledByItem||SET [0:1] OF IfcStyledItem FOR Item||
Reference to the IfcStyledItem that provides presentation information to the representation, e.g. a curve style, including colour and thickness to a geometric curve.
This attribute is formally derived.
The space dimensionality of this class, it is always 3.
|Click to show 3 hidden inherited attributes Click to hide 3 inherited attributes|
A closed shell defining the exterior boundary of the solid. The shell normal shall point away from the interior of the solid.
ENTITY IfcManifoldSolidBrep ABSTRACT SUPERTYPE OF (ONEOF (IfcAdvancedBrep ,IfcFacetedBrep)) SUBTYPE OF (IfcSolidModel); Outer : IfcClosedShell; END_ENTITY;