- Every edge shall be referenced exactly twice by the face bounds of the face.
- Each oriented edge shall be unique.
- No edge shall be referenced by more than two faces.
- Distinct faces of the shell do not intersect, but may share edges or vertices.
- Distinct edges do not intersect but may share vertices.
- Each face reference shall be unique.
- The loops of the shell shall not be a mixture of poly loop and other loop types. Note: this is given, since only poly loop is defined as face bound definition.
- The closed shell shall be an oriented arcwise connected 2-manifold.
- The Euler equation shall be satisfied.
|LayerAssignment||SET [0:1] OF IfcPresentationLayerAssignment FOR AssignedItems||
Assignment of the representation item to a single or multiple layer(s). The LayerAssignments can override a LayerAssignments of the IfcRepresentation it is used within the list of Items.
|StyledByItem||SET [0:1] OF IfcStyledItem FOR Item||
Reference to the IfcStyledItem that provides presentation information to the representation, e.g. a curve style, including colour and thickness to a geometric curve.
|Click to show 2 hidden inherited attributes Click to hide 2 inherited attributes|
|1||CfsFaces||SET [1:?] OF IfcFace||
The set of faces arcwise connected along common edges or vertices.
ENTITY IfcOpenShell SUBTYPE OF (IfcConnectedFaceSet); END_ENTITY;