IFC (IFC4X3_ADD2) development


Semantic definition

The maximum voltage drop across the circuit that must not be exceeded. There are two voltage drop limit settings that may be applied; one for sub-main circuits, and one in each Distribution Board or Consumer Unit for final circuits connected to that board. The settings should limit the overall voltage drop to the required level. Default settings of 1.5% for sub-main circuits and 2.5% for final circuits, giving an overall limit of 4% may be applied. NOTE: This value may also be specified as a constraint within an IFC model if required but is included within the property set at this stage pending implementation of the required capabilities within software applications.

Referenced in
Table 1594e2d2-fc01-4980-a476-71c60ef14a92

Edit on Github

Is this page difficult to understand? Let us know!